Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.287 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 785,540 KZT (Php124,956) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)