Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.294 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 598,444 KZT (Php95,080) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)