Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.649 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 422,916 KZT (Php63,604) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (41 minutes ago)