Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.250 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 606,905 KZT (Php97,108) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)