Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.767 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 787,091 KZT (€2,009) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)