Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.089 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 795,562 KZT (€2,009) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)