Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.763 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 783,182 KZT (€1,984) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)