Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.039 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 475,204 KZT (€1,440) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)