Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.230 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 713,767 KZT (Mex$ 39,153) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)