Cost of living comparison between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.358 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,411 KZT (Mex$ 39,455) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)