Cost of living comparison between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.816 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,613 KZT (Mex$ 32,871) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)