Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.800 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 654,346 KZT (Mex$ 41,414) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)