Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.432 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 747,529 KZT (Mex$ 40,557) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)