Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.399 KZT / AOA *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 766,706 KZT (548,017 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (39 minutes ago)