Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.032 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,340 KZT (506,549 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)