Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.058 KZT / AOA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 964,489 KZT (468,753 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)