Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.668 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 661,336 KZT (7,214 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (43 minutes ago)