Cost of living comparison between Bydgoszcz, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.171 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 577,845 KZT (7,208 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)