Cost of living comparison between Bydgoszcz, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.478 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 405,075 KZT (4,795 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)