Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.921 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 722,514 KZT (7,776 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)