Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.035 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 459,948 KZT (5,894 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)