Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.347 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 573,699 KZT (7,053 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (37 minutes ago)