Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.178 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 505,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 484,781 KZT (₨ 152,548) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (36 minutes ago)