Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.193 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 463,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 432,890 KZT (₨ 135,587) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (43 minutes ago)