Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.059 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 532,054 KZT (₨ 173,903) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (13 minutes ago)