Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.105 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 444,782 KZT (₨ 143,248) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)