Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.003 KZT / NPR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 358,803 KZT (₨ 119,462) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)