Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 883,724 KZT (﷼ 90,853,617) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)