Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27721 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 904,043 KZT (₩3,261,241) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (28 minutes ago)