Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28513 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 625,637 KZT (₩2,194,231) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)