Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.629 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 334,176 KZT (3,858TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)