Cost of living comparison between Bursa, Turkey and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 603 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.064 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,044 KZT (5,705TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)