Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.333 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 827,847 KZT (€2,105) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)