Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 393.404 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 837,308 KZT (€2,128) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)