Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 351.011 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 793,050 KZT (€2,259) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 2 hours ago)