Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.714 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 762,853 KZT (€2,226) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)