Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 202.406 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 523,673 KZT (2,587 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)