Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.636 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 415,083 KZT (2,363 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)