Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 207.542 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 572,117 KZT (2,757 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (35 minutes ago)