Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.740 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 415,425 KZT (2,405 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)