Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.615 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 351,063 KZT (1,944 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)