Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 203.078 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 591,488 KZT (2,913 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (34 minutes ago)