Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 192.352 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 552,996 KZT (2,875 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)