Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.634 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 535,129 KZT (﷼ 6,106) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (27 minutes ago)