Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.285 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 598,385 KZT (﷼ 6,778) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)