Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.005 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 595,485 KZT (﷼ 6,924) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (44 minutes ago)