Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.036 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 606,244 KZT (﷼ 6,886) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)