Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 340.410 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 637,690 KZT ($1,873) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)