Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 668,241 KZT ($2,050) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)