Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.810 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 624,226 KZT ($1,876) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)