Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 337.800 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 602,877 KZT ($1,785) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)