Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21838 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 605,155 KZT (2,771,173 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (34 minutes ago)