Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20952 KZT / CDF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 589,338 KZT (2,812,745 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)