Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21934 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 479,500 KZT (2,186,153 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)