Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26952 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 684,536 KZT (2,539,849 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)