Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21710 KZT / CDF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 568,364 KZT (2,618,024 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)