Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23524 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 599,209 KZT (2,547,199 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)