Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19010 KZT / BIF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 561,234 KZT (2,952,384 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)