Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19673 KZT / BIF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 447,623 KZT (2,275,370 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)