Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18627 KZT / BIF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 519,014 KZT (2,786,311 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (43 minutes ago)