Cost of living comparison between Buffalo, New York, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 703 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 335.170 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 744,280 KZT ($2,221) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (26 minutes ago)