Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,528 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.011 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 503,778 KZT (ARS $23,977) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)