Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,773 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.241 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 506,119 KZT (ARS $25,004) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)