Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.677 KZT / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,566 prices entered by 456 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 535,011 KZT (ARS $28,646) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)