Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,746 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.243 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 379,964 KZT (ARS $18,770) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)