Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 405.181 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 762,577 KZT (€1,882) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)