Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,909 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 401,120 KZT (370,326 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)