Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,016 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.157 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 641,061 KZT (554,282 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)