Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 KZT / HUF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,988 prices entered by 469 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,934 KZT (547,835 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)