Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,167 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 424,004 KZT (371,158 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)