Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,026 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 503,085 KZT (459,313 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)