Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28804 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 748,921 KZT (₩2,600,072) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)