Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30380 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 150% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,177,515 KZT (₩3,875,983) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)