Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30168 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 149% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,153,199 KZT (₩3,822,532) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)