Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28991 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 355,656 KZT (₩1,226,789) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)