Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27677 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,053 KZT (₩2,290,924) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)