Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,382 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.020 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 356,226 KZT (4,397 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)