Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,711 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.115 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 435,915 KZT (5,580 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)