Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,745 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.749 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 327,829 KZT (4,386 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)