Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10983 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 549,308 KZT (COL$5,001,246) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)