Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 670 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10976 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 611,853 KZT (COL$5,574,476) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)