Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 776 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10938 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 363,824 KZT (COL$3,326,266) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)