Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11101 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,045 KZT (COL$5,522,452) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)