Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.180 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 127% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,062,714 KZT (€3,124) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)