Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.800 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 895,145 KZT (€2,619) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)