Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.325 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 386,843 KZT (29,031 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)