Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 874 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.561 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 361,200 KZT (28,755 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (44 minutes ago)