Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 768 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.091 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 475,786 KZT (36,344 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (25 minutes ago)