Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.020 KZT / GMD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 746,314 KZT (93,056 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)