Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.257 KZT / GMD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 736,625 KZT (101,503 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)