Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.554 KZT / GMD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 610,625 KZT (80,830 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (39 minutes ago)