Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.255 KZT / BBD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 146% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 960,742 KZT (6,109 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)