Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 632 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.685 KZT / BBD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 160% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,241,575 KZT (7,449 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)