Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 165.800 KZT / BBD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 174% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,286,048 KZT (7,757 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)