Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 639 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.980 KZT / BBD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 167% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,433,603 KZT (8,796 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)