Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.690 KZT / BBD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 147% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 966,404 KZT (6,129 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)