Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.510 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 261% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,129,611 KZT ($3,592) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)