Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.120 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 202% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,689,834 KZT ($5,042) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 560,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)