Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 322.510 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 181% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,439,089 KZT ($4,462) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)