Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01628 KZT / BYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 560,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 512,748 KZT (31,492,276 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)