Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.849 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,127,806 KZT (€2,961) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)