Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.013 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 127% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,173,556 KZT (€3,001) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)