Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.534 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 798,469 KZT (€2,352) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (42 minutes ago)