Cost of living comparison between Brescia, Italy and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.670 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 124% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,050,204 KZT (€2,912) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)