Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 382.097 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,189,971 KZT (€3,114) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)