Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 216% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,476,571 KZT (2,443,124 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)