Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 200% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,172,116 KZT (2,247,639 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 4 hours ago)