Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.550 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 204% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,187,626 KZT (2,160,895 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)