Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 224% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,685,944 KZT (2,784,872 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (41 minutes ago)