Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.887 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 105 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)