Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.308 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,213 KZT (6,728 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (26 minutes ago)