Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.647 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,361 KZT (6,783 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (37 minutes ago)