Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 637 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.747 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 527,165 KZT (6,694 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)