Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.513 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 537,119 KZT (6,671 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)