Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.304 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,684 KZT (7,111 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)