Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 704 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.713 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 665,839 KZT (7,506 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)