Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 714 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.382 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 411,389 KZT (5,457 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)