Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 255.767 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 840,031 KZT (C$3,284) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)