Cost of living comparison between Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 252.544 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 584,447 KZT (C$2,314) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)