Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 252.539 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 878,436 KZT (C$3,478) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)