Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.817 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 735,385 KZT (₨152,670) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (22 minutes ago)