Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.067 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 876,027 KZT (₨172,882) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)