Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 452%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 261% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,721,165 KZT (2,890,015 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)