Cost of living comparison between Bosaso, Somalia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.592 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 393% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,924,847 KZT (3,250,232 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)