Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 391%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.565 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 233% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,638,679 KZT (2,900,271 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)