Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 469%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 247% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,626,883 KZT (2,731,578 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)