Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 499%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.568 KZT / SOS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 265% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,425,460 KZT (2,509,499 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)