Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 513 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.510 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,144,863 KZT (€2,873) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)