Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.763 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 107% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,055,189 KZT (€2,673) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)