Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.039 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 868,616 KZT (€2,632) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)