Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 541 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.933 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,045,678 KZT (€2,865) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)