Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.883 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 871,067 KZT (23,617 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (41 minutes ago)