Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.071 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,112,681 KZT (29,227 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (33 minutes ago)