Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.390 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 981,611 KZT (25,570 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)