Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.242 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,158 KZT (28,545 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yakutsk costs руб 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)