Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 679 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.767 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,146,618 KZT (€2,927) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)