Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 533 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.623 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,274,480 KZT (€3,246) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (33 minutes ago)