Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.039 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 739,763 KZT (€2,241) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)