Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 793 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 354.030 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 932,385 KZT (€2,634) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)