Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.756 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 678,453 KZT (R 26,342) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)