Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.747 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,892 KZT (R 25,851) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)