Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 541 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.228 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 609,455 KZT (R 25,155) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (18 minutes ago)