Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.211 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 383,996 KZT (₨73,684) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (35 minutes ago)