Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 27% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 286,604 KZT (₨59,459) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (38 minutes ago)