Cost of living comparison between Bokaro, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.939 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 351,082 KZT (₨71,083) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)