Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.994 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 371,549 KZT (₨74,400) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)