Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01029 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 291,423 KZT (﷼ 28,328,402) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)