Cost of living comparison between Bojnourd, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01045 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 363,143 KZT (﷼ 34,758,829) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)