Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01012 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 539,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 489,991 KZT (﷼ 48,432,843) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (25 minutes ago)