Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00979 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 514,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 462,054 KZT (﷼ 47,197,706) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)