Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 532,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 431,675 KZT (﷼ 55,601,937) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (36 minutes ago)