Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 776 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.200 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 964,420 KZT ($2,886) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)