Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11060 KZT / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,472 prices entered by 316 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)