Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,256 prices entered by 394 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10710 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 343,787 KZT (COL$3,210,002) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)