Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,717 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11383 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 374,961 KZT (COL$3,294,137) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)