Cost of living comparison between Bogor, Indonesia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02550 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 522,304 KZT (Rp 20,484,226) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)