Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02348 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 502,249 KZT (Rp 21,387,877) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)