Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02444 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 549,537 KZT (Rp 22,484,897) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)