Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02370 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 408,001 KZT (Rp 17,213,224) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)