Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02468 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 343,542 KZT (Rp 13,917,110) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)