Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.002 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 220% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,607,699 KZT (kr 39,210) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)