Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.013 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 184% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,330,630 KZT (kr 33,255) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)