Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.320 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 202% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,532,294 KZT (kr 38,004) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)