Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.613 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 216% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,487,415 KZT (kr 35,744) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)