Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.145 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 161% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,222,992 KZT (kr 32,925) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)