Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 541,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 517,832 KZT (855,062 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)