Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 541,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 515,661 KZT (856,220 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)